Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Snow!

Here is our first attempt at making an "Eggloo" for Stu. This model sleeps one.


Macy came out later on by her self and stomped it in though!





So daddy went out in the back yard and shoveled up a whole bunch more snow for Stu while they were all napping. I can make it bigger and better! This model sleeps three!





Macy takes a second to strike up a pose for me after a little night sledding.Just about 16 inches of snow. I honestly can't rember the last time I saw that much snow.It Is a good thing that global warming is over!
Here is our winter wonderland out our back door.

Here is Macy getting in a little sledding.


The "Eggloo" fire drill.

Last, but not least, Here is my plug for Sara Palin!

5 comments:

Ashli said...

16 inches...and that's what STUCK! This is way cool....kinda sad that it's leaving already.

Monica Schachle said...

I can't believe all the snow that you guys have! You have way more then us. IT is finally snowing now instead of raining/snowing like it was this morning!

I like the sign in your yard too. Go Sarah!

Deana said...

Oh my . . . you guys must be having a blast with all that snow. We don't have hardly any compared to that! I love all the pictures!! GO McCain/Palin!!

jill said...

that's crazy.. i am having second thoughts about coming up north in the cold.. i can't believe what a desert rat i have become, but i am sleeping outside again! i am glad that the kids are enjoying the snow. love you all

Anonymous said...

this is the first time i have been able to see the videos...they are sooooo cute!! so nice to be able to watch the kids even if it is 'from a distance' love, nana