How is the house hunting going? Would you consider building? Is there anything to look at in Greybull? Sorry for all the questions. I haven't checked your blog in a while! Kyle is still gone, now he says until Monday or Tuesday. When will you get home? Sorry, that was another questions. Jess
-
Here is another long-awaited update for you all far away! Sorry it's been
so long... we keep thinking things will slow down some, but they keep
pulling us ...
34 Weeks
-
I had a Dr.'s appointment on Monday, the 12th. All is going very well. She
was moving like crazy and her heartbeat was 155. She is actually measuring
a wee...
-
DECEMBER
Where did December go? I remember only a few things... it was cold and it
was Christmas.
We had a great Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Meuch...
2 comments:
Finally a new post! Does that mean your computer is fixed? We miss you guys tons!!
How is the house hunting going? Would you consider building? Is there anything to look at in Greybull? Sorry for all the questions. I haven't checked your blog in a while! Kyle is still gone, now he says until Monday or Tuesday. When will you get home? Sorry, that was another questions.
Jess
Post a Comment