Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun In The Sun

Video day at the Trombleys.
My sweet bride was taking a nap with Fiona, so the rest of us went out side to give them a little peace and quite.
Here the Macy and Stu were running through the sprinkler.
It was about 90 degrees today when we were out.
You will have to go down to the bottom of the page and turn down the music player all of the way to hear the audio of the video clips.  :)

Macy demonstrates her dismounting skills.
Stu is singing the John Deer Gator theme song.
It took several takes to get a good, uninterrupted song out of him.
Myles and Macy interrupted us several times.

Here is Macy singing the same song.

Here is Myles moving through the sprinkler, and Macy chasing him down.

This is Myles sitting with the hose.
His favorite toy!
It only took about 3 seconds for his diaper to triple in size.

Here is Macy spinning in the swing.

Well that's all folks.
Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Ashli said...

Good videos! Glad I was able to see just what goes on when I'm sleeping....thanks for the nap too!

Deana said...

That was so nice of you to let Ashli have a nap! What a guy!! It looks like fun was had by all! I love all the photos! I'm hoping your back is all well!! Nothing exciting in the ADN yet, but I'm still looking for you guys. We went looking at houses today and found tons of bigger ones for you guys!!

Daddy-O said...

Deana, those are videos.

Monica Schachle said...

Cute videos. I wish the weather was that nice here, swim suits. We already are getting out our winter coats it seems like! :( Have a good week!

Jasey said...

Cute Kids!!! They're so lucky to have you two fun parents. And don't ever stop calling Ashli your bride.

Anonymous said...

Hi Son, sure miss all of you... My stomach is still hurtin' from laughing so hard Sunday night! XO