Thursday, September 4, 2008
Go Sara
Unlike my sweet bride, I love to talk politics. How about that speech that Sara Palin gave the other night? I can't say enough how refreshing that was. What an amazing woman, she ranks right up there with Ashli. To hear her talk about her family, and reading about some of the things she has done, renews my faith in politics. I had almost forgot that regular folks are not exempt from politics and public service. It is a shame she is on the bottom of the ticket. I can't wait to see her run for President of the United States. I was listening to some of the sound bites from her speech today on the radio, and just kept wanting more. Just like after her speech last night. I can't say that I have been too excited about John McCain, but after listening to his speech tonight, and with the help of Sara Palin, I think things can look better. Obama talks about change, but everything he proposes has been recycled from decades earlier. Sara Palin sounds like real change to me. She said it perfectly last night when she said she was not going to washington to impress anyone, she is just going to do what she says she is going to do. All I can say is, GO SARA GO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good post! I completely agree with you on this one baby!
I totally agree with you GRady! She did an awesome job on her speech, and I think one of the things I like best about her is she is just your average american that is trying to better our country and so many people can relate to her and the situations that her life has dealt her. I hope someday she makes it to the Oval Office as President. I have no doubt that she will either!
Nice post! Yeah, Sarah is dynamite for McCain for sure! I hope they are elected and I do agree that we will be seeing her name in the running for President!!
Post a Comment