Saturday, August 9, 2008

Here we go!

Well, you are not likely to find alot of info on this Blog, but we'll see.
have a nice day.


Just in case you haven't seen this yet






oh yeah, i think float planes kick butt!




P.S.
I might like living here.

4 comments:

Ashli said...

Nice to see you in the blogging world. You'll be an addict, I'm sure. Well, if your wife and kids don't take too much time. Love Ya!

Monica Schachle said...

I might have to start a blog!!! especially now that Grady is even doing it!!!

Sandy said...

Did you just start this blog so we could all be jealous of the giant fish you caught in Alaska? :) And if you ever even think about moving your wife to Alaska, I might get violent. You guys live too far away already!

Deana said...

We miss you tons! I check the paper on Sundays for great jobs for you!!