Well, I thought I might try this again before I started writing Stuarts next story. I was looking online tonight on how to go about maybe publishing his "Adventures". My cousin Justin is going to work up a few illustrations on one of them, since my sister and wife blew me off when I asked them to help. Just kidding ladies, there is plenty to go around. Maybe I will put one up on the Blog one of these days.
Enjoy the Photos,
You can view the photos larger by clicking on them.




3 comments:
That salmon looks amazing. I can't wait to go there someday, hopefully for our 10th anniversary if all works out as planned and gas isn't $8 a gallon by then. I'll have to tell Kyle about your own private blog. He just left this morning for another week in North Dakota. Hope all is well.
You're liking this blogging...I know. Glad to see that you are enjoying some of MY addictions now. Love, us.
I didn't even know you had a blog. Thanks so much for letting us know about it ASHLI!!
Post a Comment