Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to church

Well, we finally made it back to church today. I think it has been about two months since we were there last. Any how, we had our friends, The Leavitts over for dinner. I cooked up some of that 60 pounder for them, and we watched a little football. I would be lost with out them, they are about our only friends around here. Jasey said she didn't like fish, but she said she liked the Salmon. I don't know if she was just being polite or if she really liked it, but AJ sure did. I had to leave early to go take care of a trouble call that turned out to be a case of stupidity. That guy is going to get a $70.00 stupid ticket added to his next bill. Not much else going on here, I can't wait until Tuesday to get some interviews done and hopfully get some one hired. I'll catch all you crazy folks later. Go Sara Go!

8 comments:

Ashli said...

You forgot to add that your wife loved the salmon too!

Anonymous said...

i am going to follow the rules!!! i read your e-mail days after you sent it--and you are so welcome--it was great to get to see all of you...wish we could have waited for you on friday as well...the kids were sooo good at the park where carly ran!! love to all--we had mikell's salmon yesterday for FHE and it was yummy--her's, however, was a 10 pounder!!!

Jasey said...

Jasey wasn't just being nice... she did like the Salmon. And you guys are some of our only friends too!!! We always love hanging with you. Thanks so much for dinner... we owe you dinner next. And I think big Al might be a little blown away by the Loft.

Deana said...

Sounds like a nice Sunday (other than the work part!) I'm glad you are eating up that 60 pounder because that means you'll have to come back for more!!

Ashli said...

I hope your computer gets fixed soon. I don't want to be without this blog for long.

Monica Schachle said...

Sounds like your sunday was nice. I bet the Salmon was Great! WE just had salmon the other night for dinner and it was awesome! Vern is still out hunting. I just talked to him last night and he hasn't seen any moose yet. He is coming out of the cabin on Friday and leaving to go with his Dad on Sunday for another week! Have a good rest of the week!

jill said...

hey grady, i'm still alive down here, sorry i have been so terreible at keeping in touch. been working a lot and playing a lot too. my truck broke down, so i might never be able to leave! love to you all.
jill

The Kotters said...

Hey, sorry about the spelling, I got it changed. I've actually been meaning to do it for days now. *sniff, sniff* (tear rolling down cheek) soo... do Zane and I count in your list of friends?! LOL We still need to have you and your bride over for a game night. I talked to Ashli at church and I was thinking the 20th. That's saturday after next. Let me know if that works!